The Afternoon or Evening Programme is a 12-week alternative to traditional outpatient treatment for those who desire recovery but are not able to step away from the responsibilities of their daily lives. The Retreat’s supportive and educational approach teaches the essentials of recovery established in the Twelve Steps. By applying these spiritual practices, participants develop an understanding of the effects of alcohol and drug problems in their lives and begin the process of recovery.
This programme is ideal for:
- Participants who are wanting sobriety or are new to sobriety
- Those desiring continuing support after a residential experience
- Those seeking guidance and support after a relapse
Enjoy a safe and supportive environment where people learn the skills necessary for long-term recovery. Participants will:
- Learn about the disease
- Receive in-depth exposure to the “design for living” outlined in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Learn the necessary elements for a solid foundation of recovery
- Establish a network of support
- Learn to integrate the principles of recovery into their daily lives
- Gain insights into their own thoughts and behaviours regarding problems with alcohol and drugs
- Experience peer integration and support that fosters the accountability necessary in early recovery
You would attend a group for two hours each week over a 12-week period. In addition, you would have some “homework” to do over and above attendance at the group. The cost for the 12-week programme will be $2,500 plus GST ($2,875 all inclusive). Contact us for more information.